Volunteers Required for a Specialised Childcare Service RO156
These positions are with a Specialised Childcare Service based at Alexandra Hills. This group provides care to children who have additional needs such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Global Developmental Delays, vision impairment etc.
Their service is growing and will always evolve, however for now, the following descriptions are what the group require.
- Garden Lover keen to come and attend to the beautiful garden on a fortnightly basis.
- Care Assistant to assist for a few hours throughout the day with children’s activities including craft, reading, enjoying the garden, music, singing etc.
- Music or Art therapists, perhaps retired or working part-time, who are enthusiastic to share their passion with the children.
- Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, maybe retired or working part-time, looking to give some of their expertise and knowledge to the children and parents.
- Cleaning assistant, to help with regular maintenance of the venue.
- General Admin Assistants, to help the educators with tasks such as child portfolios, their Individual Learning Plans, activities etc.
- Support people, to help the parents and caregivers, such as counsellors, social workers, nutritionists, yoga instructors etc. Overall self-care professionals/ enthusiasts welcome.
Please forward your expression of interest to the Volunteering Redlands Team to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume if we do not have it on file already.