All not-for-profit organisations based in Redlands are eligible to become members of Volunteering Redlands.
Our members get access to the latest research and thinking on volunteering issues. We help community organisations develop and maintain best practice in volunteering management. Read more about some of our member organisations.
Join Volunteering Redlands to add your voice to the future of volunteering in Redlands.
- Start promoting your volunteering roles immediately! Your volunteer roles will be promoted on Volunteering Redlands website as well as other media outlets that we consider appropriate e.g. Volunteering Queensland’s website, FREE of charge.
- Receive priority access to Volunteering Redlands Information and Networking sessions. They are held regularly at our premises.
- Our members get exclusive opportunity to nominate volunteers for the Greg Cook Volunteering Recognition Award. The Award celebrates the spirit of volunteering and recognises volunteers across the community for their exemplary volunteerism. Contact us to get more information on the Award.
- Promote your events. We offer free listing of all members’ events on Volunteering Redlands online events calendar.
- Enjoy access to research, professional development tools and networking opportunities with the wider philanthropic community. Discuss issues and concerns relevant to the community sector and share information.
- Get free access to our training room located at Raby Bay to conduct your training sessions and other events.
How to become a member?
Download Membership Kit. The kit includes service agreement form, membership application form including organisation profile forms and and
code of practice for organisations involving volunteers.
The membership fee has been kept at a low $50 + GST per year to encourage organisations of all sizes to become a member. We aim to fulfill our main purpose of strengthening the Redlands community through the support and promotion of sustainable and equitable volunteering.
GREAT NEWS we now have a new level of membership, this is a FREE membership, click the above link to view the membership kit for more information.
For more information on becoming a member please contact us on 07 3086 0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org