Volunteer Fleet Drivers SCT153
This position is with a charity community group in the Redlands that assists aged, frail and disabled people with transportation. Can you make a difference to our clients by volunteering your time?
We are seeking drivers to drive our fleet of vehicles to assist us with the increased demands of client transport services.
It is very important for our clients, that we ensure the highest possible level of safety and client service is provided by our drivers.
While providing transport services, a driver must:
• Hold a prescribed licence of the appropriate class for the vehicle being used (open license only);
• Comply with all provisions of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995 of Queensland;
• Possession of a blue card and National Police check or be willing to obtain;
• Have a 0.00% blood alcohol level while operating the vehicle;
• Comply with all relevant organisational policies and procedures; and
If this sounds like a position you may be interested in, please forward your expression of interest to the Volunteering Redlands Team at along with a copy of your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to firstname.lastname@example.org