Volunteer Coordinator VR252
The purpose of this position is to work in tandem with our existing Volunteer Coordinator to offer support in the coordination of our volunteer data base. To support the membership and key stakeholders of Volunteering Redlands.
- gain insight into the software program, Volunteer Matters
- offer matching of volunteers to roles on a daily basis
- update and review the VR website weekly
- Provide reception support to Coordinator of Office Reception when required
- Other duties as required
- Well developed organisational and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate immediate computer skills and the ability to use on-line tools
- Good communication
- Time management skills
- Ability to offer a minimum of 2 days per week
- Federal Police Check < six months (Organisation provide support to obtain)
- Disability Services Criminal History Screening QLD (Yellow Card) (Organisation provide support to obtain)
Please forward your expression of interest to the Volunteering Redlands Team to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume, if we do not have it on file already.