Volunteer Cook NHC90
Our organisation offers affordable Aboriginal Community Housing, Residential Aged Care, Centre Based Respite Care and In Home Respite as well as Meals. We are based on North Stradbroke Island.
- We are seeking a volunteer cook to assist in
- Preparation of monthly menu's
- Preparation of meals
- Serving of meals
- Maintain a food purchase system
- Maintain the food safety program and documentation
- Assist with kitchen and dining room cleanliness
- Comply with food safety standards
- Federal Police Clearance will be attained and declaration made of any charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role.
- Full training is provided for the compliance of our facility.
- This person will recognise and respect the dignity, privacy, spiritual and cultural needs of our aged clients and have a caring compassionate nature.
If this position is of interested to you, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to email@example.com