Personal Carer Volunteer NHC89
Our organisation offers affordable Aboriginal Community Housing, Residential Aged Care, Centre Based Respite Care and In Home Respite as well as Meals. We are based on North Stradbroke Island.
- We are seeking a personal carer volunteer to assist in the areas of personal care with our Aged Care Residents.
- social interaction
- Federal Police Clearance will be attained and declaration made of any charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role.
- Full training is provided for the compliance of our facility.
- This person will recognise and respect the dignity, privacy, spiritual and cultural needs of our aged clients and have a caring compassionate nature.
- Be willing to obtain your Cert III in Aged Care (at our expense)
If this position is of interested to you, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to email@example.com