This position is with a charity community group in the Redlands that assists aged, frail and disabled people with transportation.
We are seeking owner drivers especially in the Wynnum Manly area to assist us with the increased demands of client transport services.
Our organisation offers the standard ATO cents per km vehicle expenses (currently 78c).
It is very important for our clients to ensure the highest possible level of safety and client service provided by driver-owned vehicles.
Vehicle requirement is a 4 door sedan/wagon under 10 years of age; suitable for the loading and unloading of seniors e.g. SUV or 4WD are not appropriate.
While providing transport services, a driver must:
• Hold a prescribed licence for the appropriate class for the vehicle being used (open license only).
• Comply with all provisions of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995 of Queensland.
• Possession of a Blue Card and National Police check, or be willing to obtain.
• Have a 0.00% blood alcohol level while operating the vehicle.
• Comply with all relevant organisational policies and procedures.
• Must carry comprehensive and compulsory third party insurance applicable to the class of vehicle
Does this sound like you? Can you make a difference? If so, click on Apply Now button below, attaching your resume, if it is not already on file with us, (or email firstname.lastname@example.org).