Logistics Administration Support Volunteers SCT249
The purpose of the position is to assist with administrative duties of STAR Community Services in the Logistics area including data entry, filing and scanning, in a manner that is reflective of STAR’s Community Services’ values of respect, dignity and empowerment.
- General office duties including faxing and emailing Driver’s Run Sheet for both Redland area and Ipswich, photocopying and scanning.
- Check on Driver availability.
- Booking Taxis for clients as required.
- Daily Spreadsheet.
- Printing off different reports.
- Other duties as required.
- We hope to cover this position Monday to Friday from 1300 – 1630. Either by one volunteer or several volunteers.
Qualifications & or Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Well-developed organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability with written, numeracy and intermediate computer skills to complete record keeping requirements.
- Experience with working with Excel Spreadsheets
- Understanding and commitment to the vision and values of STAR Community Services.
- Demonstrated ability to handle the challenges that occur in an organisation driven by change and innovation.
Conditions of Employment
All positions within STAR Community Services are required to undergo and maintain the following probity checks.
- Federal Police Check.
- Disability Services Criminal History Screening QLD (Prescribed Notice Yellow Card).
Please forward your expression of interest to the Volunteering Redlands Team to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume, if we do not have it on file, already.