Food Relief Driver RCC87
Our Food Ministry exists to support people who are doing it tough.
People who are holders of a Concession Card can get most items on their weekly grocery list from us, at affordable prices or by donation.
To ensure that the transport of food from the supplier to our locations is effective and efficient, the driver is required to perform the following tasks
- Inspect truck for damages & fuel. Commence vehicle log book re purpose of trip and odometer reading.
- Assist with packing of empty milk crates and esky’s prior to departure.
- Help pack crates effectively from food trolley and load onto truck.
- Assist with the packing of esky’s with cold food products.
- Pack fruit/vegetables from trolley onto truck.
- Assist with unloading and delivery of products to school locations or other nominated areas
- Complete log book as and secure vehicle in normal area. Any issues or concerns are to be brought to the notice of the Relief Manager.
- MR licence is required
If this is a position you might interested you, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to email@example.com.