Administration Volunteer NHC88
Our organisation offers affordable Aboriginal Community Housing, Residential Aged Care, Centre Based Respite Care and In Home Respite as well as Meals. We are based on North Stradbroke Island.
- We are seeking a volunteer to assist us in administration
- Answering telephones
- Handling inward and outward correspondence
- Data Entry
- Preparation of new residents and employee folders
- Stock and Stationery Control
- Federal Police Clearance will be attained and declaration made of any charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role.
- This person will recognise and respect the dignity, privacy, spiritual and cultural needs of our aged clients and have a caring compassionate nature.
If this position is of interested to you, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to firstname.lastname@example.org