Administration Support Volunteers SCT235
The purpose of the position is to assist with administrative duties of STAR Community Services including data entry, filing and scanning, in a manner that is reflective of STAR’s Community Services’ values of respect, dignity and empowerment.
- General office duties including faxing, photocopying and scanning.
- Create client files both electronic and paper files as required.
- Filing of resources as required.
- Maintain databases such as contact lists or client information.
- Scan and upload client information in relevant client management systems as directed.
- Project support to the Archiving and Records Management Project as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & or Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Well-developed organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability with written, numeracy and intermediate computer skills to complete record keeping requirements.
- Understanding and commitment to the vision and values of STAR Community Services.
- Demonstrated ability to handle the challenges that occur in an organisation driven by change and innovation.
Conditions of Employment
All positions within STAR Community Services are required to undergo and maintain the following probity checks.
- Federal Police Check.
- Disability Services Criminal History Screening QLD (Prescribed Notice Yellow Card).
Please forward your expression of interest to the Volunteering Redlands Team to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your resume, if we do not have it on file, already.