Administration Support Volunteers SCT185
A large "not-for-profit" in Cleveland requires at least two office support volunteers to assist with their growing work load.
- Handle telephone inquiries from existing or potential clients, or referral agencies.
- Enter referral data into client management system.
- Data entry
- Diary Management
- Willing to attend Expos (& help to set up)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel spreadsheets.
- Client contact experience in a community services setting.
- Be willing to undertake a criminal history check (paid for by organisation)
- Prepared to attend training.
- Attention to detail and able to follow procedures.
- Must be prepared to learn all facets of the organisation.
- Offer at least a minimum of one day per week, and backup for annual/sick leave.
- This person will recognize and respect the dignity, privacy and cultural needs of clients and have a caring and compassionate nature for our clients.
- Experience dealing with the senior members of our community desirable but not necessary.
If this sounds like a position you may be interested in forward your expression of interest (along with a copy of your resume if we do not have it on file) to firstname.lastname@example.org