Activities Volunteer NHC86
Our organisation offers affordable Aboriginal Community Housing, Residential Aged Care, Centre Based Respite Care and In Home Respite as well as meals. We are based on North Stradbroke Island.
- We are seeking a volunteer to assist us in activities for our aged residents in consultation with residents,family members and staff.
- Preparation of a monthly activities calendar for aged residents, Including outings.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Activities Area for aged residents.
- Staff who are required to drive the organisation's vehicles must have a current driver’s licence.
- National Police Clearance will be attained and declaration made of any charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role.
- This person will recognise and respect the dignity, privacy, spiritual and cultural needs of our clients and have a caring compassionate nature.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume (if we do not have it on file already) to firstname.lastname@example.org